Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tribute to The Hero of Iraniyan

“Man is mortal. Everyone has to die some day or the other. But one must resolve to lay down one's life in enriching the noble ideals of self-respect and in bettering one's human life. We are not slaves. Nothing is more disgraceful for a brave man than to live life devoid of self-respect.” Babasheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar.
Actor Murali passes away

MEENA
I can’t believe Murali is now no more. He was very sincere in both his personal life and his career. Even if he had to shoot without a break, he would never complain. I’ve had the wonderful opportunity to work with him in films like Porkaalam, Vetrikodi Kattu and Iraniyan. People tell me I’ve the most beautiful eyes. But, I’ve told Murali sir that his eyes are prominent, expressive and striking. His son Atharvaa has just made his debut in Kollywood and this tragedy… I pray to God to give his family strength and peace.

PRAKASH RAJ
It’s very painful to lose a colleague and a friend like Murali. Tamil cinema owes him for his pleasant presence. May his family and friends have the strength to move on with this harsh reality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment